January 04, 2014


Last year, I decided to push my blog to the next step and join The Blogger Programme, an excellent platform that joins bloggers such as myself with companies, with more being added every week, to create not only blog posts but also videos. The programme also offers the opportunity to work with some massive brands from Very.co.uk, Karmaloop and Loveclothing.co.uk to smaller independent brands such as Delilah Dust, Solus Lupus and Cotton and Gems.

Theres so many reasons why I love The Blogger Programme. Firstly, without their help, I would never ever get the opportunity to work with some of the great companies Ive already collaborated with and also even plan further work with them. Without them, I would never of got to of worked with Very.co.uk on a styling post or with Cotton and Gems on a top picks post and also plan work and ideas with brands such as Solus Lupus and House of Tre Li, which I hope to work with soon on some exciting posts in the coming months. 



Secondly, The Blogger Programme have offered me endless support already through Instagram and Facebook where they're only a message away and always help with any issue or suggestion which is brilliant for such a huge site. Hats off to you!

Finally, I think The Blogger Programme allows me to be the blogger I want to be because I didn't think being a male fashion blogger would be something that would take off that well but so far, using this platform, has literally propelled my ideas and hopes, giving me a definite thumbs up that Im doing the right thing which I'm so grateful for and also give me the drive to make a name for myself!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook