CURRENT CRUSHES - WEEKLY FAVOURITES // IYAAJAY

March 23, 2015


As the weeks go rocketing by, I seem to be finding myself discovering new favourite things every week so I thought id share with you the things I've been loving over the past week, whether its a new product or something I've been into for ages and rediscovered, I'll be sharing it.


Recently I picked up this Fred Perry plaid shirt with polo shirt collar and Ive been obsessed with it ever since. Im all for a good hybrid and this polo-cum-shirt combo is a real weakness of mine for a smarter look. Ill reach for this along with my pork pie hat and skinny jeans for an alternative take on the traditional plaid shirt combo. I actually stumbled upon this in the S section in TK Maxx for just £29.99 when it retailed originally for £75.00 so it pays to search!


Oh Topman, your stealing my heart and my money again! I love their longline tees (having a long back means tees always look shorter then they should) so these are a godsend for me when it comes to basics. I pretty much have every colour and finally picked up the white one too which for £10 is a really good pick. I also came across this necklace which is a similar to one that I've been lusting after for years so this is the perfect introduction to potentially owning one. The simple design against a plain tee really adds the final touch and looks just as amazing teamed with other similar necklaces too.


Im still majorly impressed by how my skins cleared up due to using this product and a lot of people have noticed too how well it works so I've been recommending it. This is the perfect skincare for me as you don't really need to do much, just lather and go! Ive also found this amazing value for money as you only need to use a blob the size of a 10p piece and that foams into this incredibly refreshing face wash. I can't wait to get my hands on some other pieces from the mens Clinique range soon!


The original wildchild from The Voice UK's instagram is full of everything from cheeky selfies to musical influences to the odd snap of Jane McDonald, keeping to his original and standout style. A must have follower for the people who love 90's nostalgia as well as an incredible artist too!

Anything you've been coveting this week worth sharing? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time guys,

Jay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook