HOW TO STYLE: SUEDE HARRINGTON JACKET FROM TOPMAN LTD COLLECTION

July 28, 2015


Suedes been a runaway runway hit this SS15 with the 70s hedonistic vibes apparent at Burberry Prorsum, Saint Laurent etc and theres nothing more on trend then a suede jacket. Step forward my latest, total swoon worthy sale purchase.


The joys of new additions to the sale rail, I found this stunning, albeit mildly impractical (suede and the British weather aren't the best mix) Harrington that screamed 70s SS15 trend at me louder then a orange paisley overload. I think in this colour way, it'll be a classic staple in my wardrobe alongside my All Saints biker if I feel like taking a little bit of a softer approach to black jackets.


This jacket, originally labelled up at £150, was reduced to £65 which I think sweetened the deal that tad bit more. Now styling it was a little tricky, Im not gonna lie, because I predominantly wear black, it got lost and didnt gain the attention it deserved. To make the jacket and silver detailing stand out, I paired it against a cool tone grey cut off tank. Gaining inspiration from Saint Laurent, I paired this with my trusty pork pie hat and skin tight jeans for the perfect down time look. If I was going to transition this jacket, I would swap the vest out for a slightly unbuttoned light plaid shirt and pair it with chelsea boots (double denim may not be a thing, but double suede is a winner!). If this look isn't for you, what about pairing it with slicked back hair, lighter ripped denim and a striped tee for a french inspired street style.

If you love the jacket, make sure to check out your local Topman sale as unfortunately its not available online, or check out Saint LaurentASOS, and River Island for the best suede jackets available currently.

Until next time guys,

Jay


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook