TIME TO SPA ELEMIS CAMPAIGN / PRO COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM FOR MEN REVIEW // IYAAJAY / AD

December 07, 2015


As guys, we don't often get the time to actually take care of our skin. Whether its a quick shave or left alone, our skin takes a serious battering, especially in the winter so its about time we change that! 

Time To Spa, the official retailer of Elemis, want to change this with the launch of the exciting launch of the Pro Collagen Marine Cream for Men. Formulated especially for men, this cream instantly hydrates, firms and smoothes, all with anti-ageing properties helping to fight the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.

So whats the hype all about? I put this wonder cream to the test.


Ideal for post shave comfort, I thought Id introduce this into my daily skin routine which I've recently started doing (I know I know, at 22 I shouldn't be freaking out about my skin but its never too early to start) I start with a oil controlling face wash to clean and prep my skin and then use a really hot flannel to open the pores. I then pump two small blobs of the marine cream (more then enough to do my entire face) and dot it onto my face and then use my fingertips to rub it in, and also using a firming technique, rub the lower portion of the spread out cream into the cheekbone area to move any resting fluid away, reducing puffiness.

With ingredients that are all naturally derived; Unique Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica, is power charged with anti-oxidant rich Ginkgo Biloba and soothing Abyssinia™ all work together to help boost skins moisturisation, suppleness, firmness and elasticity, a real all rounder! I think its impressive when a product claims to do all these claims but I always feel let down when they don't deliver but this seriously packs a huge punch and really does work on my skin brilliantly.

Ive been using this product for the past week and I've already noticed that my skin feels smoother and also looks noticeable more healthy. I've also noticed that I haven't been breaking out as much as I used to before and also that i haven't been as shiny/greasy since introducing this into my routine too.

This would be the perfect gift for any guy who's getting started in male skincare as this covers so many different bases and is a great introduction to the Elemis brand too. This would also be great for anyone with oily/combination skin as it helps to reduce skin oils and shininess caused from excess grease.

What skincare are you currently loving? Let me know!

Until next time guys,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

Also don't forget to use the code 'jaylovesFRENDS' for 15% off ANY FRENDS headphones at their official site, with the offer being valid until the 31st December, perfect to treat someone special this Christmas or to just spoil yourself! 


*Disclaimer* This product was kindly sent to me by Time to Spa via Type The Hype blogging platform for reviewing. I truly only ever accept work I believe in and all the opinions expressed in this post are my own and not provided for me to use. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I found this website one of the best when it comes to the free samples and for sure I am going to try it out if I get anything. But I found this other website before which i got a bunch of samples and I thought at least to share it here so I can give them some credit. Check them out: https://www.hotfreebees.com/elemis-samples-blog
    They even paid for the shipping and the product is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook