OOTD: LONDON DAY OUT WITH TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

January 26, 2016



Hey guys, super sorry its taken me so long to get a new post up but I thought I'd share with you an outfit I can't wait to wear on Thursday when I'm heading up to London for the day thanks to the Topman team.







Black 'Hart Buckle' Chelsea Boots
All Topman

Topman have invited me and a load of other stylish staff to head up to a central location to be Social Ambassadors for the brand which is a super exciting prospect for me. This is the first ever meeting I've ever gone up to London for so I'm a little nervous but excited to meet other guys who love the same things I do too and see what the team at Topman have instore!

So back to the look. Ive kept it pretty close to my usual style, a lot of denim and plaid but decided to dress it up. Ive added my borg jacket for an added layer but kept it casual with the sleeves rolled up to expose the plaid shirt which is a latest purchase as well as my simple cuff from SIMON&ME which works with the colours well. For jeans, Im keeping it pretty classic with my favourite jeans of the moment, my super spray black jeans which honestly look great with everything. As for footwear, Im keeping it to my favourite boot style, the Chelsea, in co-ordinating black suede with buckle detailing which adds a little more interest too, plus the hardware matches the jacket hardware too BONUS. It wouldn't be a social meeting without a smartphone so I can't wait to see what my iPhone 6S can do, especially with the increased battery life and faster interface which I'm loving right now.

What do you think guys? Let me know in the comments below

Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook