THE LACKUM // IYAAJAY

January 30, 2016








from All Saints
paired with 
by Vans
by River Island (which Ive DIY'd) 
& Black Longline Hoodie (currently on sale in store) by Topman

Hey guys, Ive had a really positive reaction to my last flat lay styling so I've decided to showcase a new piece to my wardrobe and how I would style it.

As you know by the past post, I was heading to London on behalf of Topman to launch their new Social Ambassador scheme which I'm super excited to be a part of, and whilst I was there to celebrate it, it'd be rude to not pop into Selfridges. Whilst there, I visited the All Saints concession who had just had the new season launch and I have to say, Im loving the direction this season! The Lackum bomber caught my eye immediately which is strange as I don't often go for coated pieces but this really grabbed my attention and I couldn't not buy it.

Featuring a faux shearling lining which I'm obsessing over, oversized styling and MA1 detailing, this is the perfect transitional piece from Winter to Spring as its still pretty chilly in the UK but not really cold enough for a huge winter coat. Ive been really inspired by Joel from Gallucks who honestly hands down has the best mens style around and really nails it each time so this is a little nod towards his way of styling.

What do you think guys? Let me know in the comments below

Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook