DENIM OUTFIT OF THE DAY ft TOPMAN SS16 PIECES // IYAAJAY

February 14, 2016


Every week as part of my latest role as a Topman Social Ambassador, we get sent a new challenge to push our styling to new heights and also showcase what we also love to wear. This weeks challenge involves one of my favourite materials, DENIM!

I love the versatility of denim, and the fact you can pretty much wear it for any occasion and it'll always look as stylish as always which is why I was so happy to show how I love to pair it.






All Topman

I love the slightly 90s hit I get from this classic jacket which is the perfect transitional piece from the colder months towards spring and always look great paired with darker denim too such as my wardrobe essential black spray ons. As for layering? white tees are a staple with denim so mines in the form of a longline with a edgier look with zips that open to just above the ribs and another trusty staple in the form of a plaid, singularly buttoned at the top for more detail.

How would you style these pieces? Let me know!

Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook