OOTD / ALL BLACK EVERYTHING FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

March 13, 2016


super spray on jeans - Topman (click here)
black leather buckle boots - Topman (click here)
borg lined denim jacket - Topman (click here)
super longline crew t-shirt - Topman (click here)

Its no hiding that I have a rather large collection of black pieces in my wardrobe and 9/10 you'll find me wearing some form of it day to day, but Ive finally cracked how to wear an all black look without it being too flat and safe. Playing with texture is your best friend when it comes to this look; fluid jersey, denim, shearling and suede work perfectly for this paired against one another.

I actually really enjoyed shooting this set of photos because I finally took a risk and played around with motion and movement in my photos (and I now feel for the models when they say jumping hurts) and also pairing the pieces in a different way (no jacket, thrown over my shoulders etc) to show the adaptability of this look.

Let me know in the comments below how you'd style an all black look or tag me in tweets/instagram posts using the hashtag #IYAAJAY






Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook