5 FAVOURITES / SOCIAL PRINT STUDIO COLLABORATION // IYAAJAY

April 23, 2016


Everyone has those pieces in their wardrobe that are always a go to when they need that boost of confidence or when they really need that 'pop' so Social Print Studio set me the challenge of finding my favourite pieces that really lift a look.

Social Print Studio offer a great range of services such as creating magnets, square prints, custom photo books and a huge selection of other items using your Instagram photos! These make amazing gifts, especially for special occasions or as a real head turning piece at home too! 


First off is probably my biggest investment piece in my wardrobe which is this classic biker from All Saints. I absolutely adore this jacket as it can be easily dressed up or down and it'll never go out of style. I love the fact that this is a piece I'll have for years and will age beautifully too.


Another piece in my wardrobe that is a total go to when I want that added warmth is this Lackum Bomber also by All Saints which is an incredible piece for transitioning between the colder months and as it starts to warm up. Like the Biker, this classic style is something Ill have in my wardrobe for years to come and it'll never look out of style.


These Topman washed black ripped knee spray on jeans are becoming one of my go to's as they offer that little bit of edge without being too out there, but also are a great alternative to the classic black jeans. I love pairing these with a longline tee and either of my staple classic jackets. 


A favourite look of mine is the classic combo of stripes and light denim, so this look I created for the social ambassador challenge focusing on wardrobe essentials was the perfect time to use my favourite look. This striped jumper and ripped jeans (similar here) are a perfect look for casual daytime errands  and transitional weather.


Accessories have a tendency to be very seasonal and trend heavy but I love this classic camel colouring which always looks stylish no matter what.  These accessories can add that added little 'something' to a look to really boost that confidence! I love pairing these pieces with plainer looks that need a pop of colour and texture, such as this ASOS camel pork pie hat.

Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook