OOTD / RIPPED FT TOPMAN + VANS // IYAAJAY

April 01, 2016


washed black ripped knee spray on skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
khaki rotterdamn tshirt - Topman (click here)
sk8-hi classics in black suede - Vans (click here)

I honestly can't get over these jeans. These ripped knee beauties have been on my mind for ages but I've never been able to get my size until earlier this week when a new shipment finally came in and  I snapped up a pair. I've loved how much these give an edge to even the plainest of pieces so I've kept it simple with another new piece in the form of this khaki longline and then my go to shoes of the moment. For a coat option, opt to go full on with either a leather jacket or tone it down with an oversized denim jacket.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these jeans with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY





Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook