OOTD / PINK FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

June 25, 2016


pink fixed hem oversized fit hoodie - Topman (click here)
black gym bag - Topman (click here)
super spray jeans - Topman (click here)

This weeks social ambassador challenge was something that I've never really worn before...pink. Ive been a little weary of this pastel shade as I wasn't 100% sure to style it without resembling some sickly sweet milkshake so I thought Id make it a little tougher with heavy uses of black. Pairing it with all black made the colour a little more muted and workable, also making me think of other items for it to go with (this would look great with these jeans click here or these shorts click here which I almost paired this with!)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY







Until next time,

Jay

PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook