OOTD / NUDE TONES FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

July 27, 2016


taupe faux suede snapback - Topman (click here)
tan longline tee - Topman (click here)
shredded denim shorts (using Galluck’s DIY technique check it out here) - Topman (similar available here)

neutral tones such as beige, tan and pink have been a huge trend in the past few months and Ive always been a little sceptical because of my skin tone but I thought id try and introduce some neutral into my wardrobe. I love pairing different shades together such as this taupe snapback with the tan longline to create contrast but also keep within the theme. Pairing it with shredded denim shorts add a bit more edge and detail, especially with seeing hints of skin. Im really pleased with how my DIY came out using a different technique to what Ive done before (Cheers Joel for the hints!) I paired this with white tube socks and my Vans Sk8Hi in black suede for the casual vibe that I love currently but you could easily dress this up with a couple of tweaks (why not take off the hat, and add a revere collar shirt over the top, especially in a floral which would look great)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY








Until next time,

Jay


PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook