OOTD / RUST FT TOPMAN AND ASOS // IYAAJAY

August 18, 2016


red fixed hem oversized hoodie - Topman (click here)
black step hem longline t-shirt - Topman (click here)
extreme super skinny jeans with knee rips - ASOS (click here)
authentic plimsoles in black - Vans (click here)

Im trying to step out of my comfort zone by adding some more unexpected colour to my wardrobe to add to, what is, a very monochromatic wardrobe.

I absolutely love the colour of this hoodie as its a muted, more rust based red which goes great with any denim shade, it can easily be dressed up or down to fit any occasion and oh my god its so soft (Topman's new peached leisurewear is beyond anything I've ever felt!)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY









Until next time,

Jay


PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook