OOTD / SUMMER ROCK ft UO, TOPMAN, DR MARTENS AND VANS // IYAAJAY

August 26, 2016


guns n roses washed band tee - Urban Outfitters (click here)
japanese tattoo print Hawaiian style shirt - Dr Martens (click here)
classic slip on suede plimsoles in burgundy scotchgard - Vans (click here)
black ripped skinny denim shorts (similar) - Topman (click here)

where has this latest burst of hot weather come from? its taken me and my wardrobe by total surprise and I'm having to dig back out my summer stuff pronto so I thought id share with you some of the pieces that I've been loving lately.

The band tee is the latest edition to the wardrobe because I've been after one for ages (not for the reason you think) but I was being a little pickier than normal because I wanted specific dates on the back from a band that my family love (hence my middle name, Axl) so when I found this one on the last chance to buy rack at UO, I had to snap it up! I'm STILL obsessed with these revere shirts because they're so easy to pair with everything and this Dr Martens one has a 50s bowling shirt vibe which I also adore.

Also how are you liking the new variety of backgrounds? I finally invested in a proper camera tripod (shop it here) so I'm loving the ability to use new locations to create content.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY









Until next time,

Jay


PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook