OOTD / BUTTON UP FT ALL SAINTS AND ASOS // IYAAJAY

October 26, 2016

spradin shirt in black - All Saints (click here)
super skinny jeans with knee rips - ASOS (click here)
foundry boots in charcoal suede - All Saints (click here)

Plaid is a key part of my wardrobe and I always love adding new colours to my collection so I was pretty impressed to find this example at the Gunwharf Quays outlet. With its slight dip back and invisible pocket, its a really functional shirt which I can easily dress down for the day with a band tee, super ripped jeans and DM's but then take a different direction which is slightly smarter, such as this look. Adding similar coloured pieces such as black jeans and charcoal grey boots draws the look together without being too fussy and hard to style, and gives a great base for some killer outerwear.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY












Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook