OOTD / URBAN FT ALL SAINTS, TOPMAN AND FENTY X PUMA // IYAAJAY

December 05, 2016


leather biker - All Saints (similar here)
light wash blue ripped stretch skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
red fixed hem oversized hoodie - Topman (click here)
grey longline - Topman (similar here)
fenty creepers in orange camo - Rihanna by Puma (click here)

Layering is a huge staple of mine during the winter but I thought id switch it up and add some street style edge with the addition of my newest pair of jeans. I love the knee rip trend but these are real blowout, whole knee missing kind of holes which I'm obsessed with! Keeping it casual I've teamed it with a longline and a comfy hoodie for that yeezy/bieber style, topped off with my biker for some more added warmth.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY









Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook