OOTD / BLUSHTONES FT NEXT, TOPMAN, ALL SAINTS AND YEEZY // IYAAJAY

March 15, 2017


pink relaxed crew - Next (click here)
black super spray on skinny jeans - Topman (click here)
plaid shirt - All Saints (similar click here)
350 v2 black and beige - Yeezy (click here)

Earthy and natural tones are creeping back in for this summer season and ive always been a little scared of trying this trend out: it seems to be if its too tan, it looks too close to my skin tone, too pale and it looks washy, so when I discovered this dusky pink sweatshirt at Next (Theyve really stepped up their game lately, think Yeezy inspired sweats and destroyed denim too) that I knew it was the perfect colour. This shade really works well with a multitude of denim colours and I cant wait to try it with more of my wardrobe (which is now half the size due to a mammoth clear out!)

Pairing it with a pattern such as plaid really brings the sweatshirt up another level and makes it more modern, then topping it off with my Yeezy's finishes the look off and gives it that edge that I love in every look. To elevate this look more, Id remove the shirt and pair it with a draped longer tee underneath for another soft layer or  swap it up for a white button up casual shirt and a black hat for a more put together street style.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!





 
 














Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook