OOTD / FLORAL FT ASOS AND TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

March 20, 2017


oversized shirt in floral print - ASOS (click here)
black super spray jeans - Topman (click here)
blue denim jacket - Topman (similar click here)
black suede loafers - Topman (alternative click here

Floral for spring? groundbreaking right? I kid, but I couldnt not get this shirt when I saw in it ASOS's new in section as its everything I love for the summer. Its oversized style in a super soft fluid material is perfect for layering now in the colder weather but will also look great paired by itself or over a tee/cut off in the summer.

Ive switched up the styling of this shirt as I never usually tuck it in but I feel that with the sheer volume of the shirt it somehow works and gives it more of a smart approach (it also looks great teamed outside the jeans too) and pairing it with denim felt like a natural thing to me as its something i love wearing.

I also love the fact that its coming into the weather where I can finally ditch the boots and bring out some of the more summery shoes from the collection including these pretty god damn good dupes of Gucci's iconic loafers which I love so much (that I did actually buy in both colour options) and they're also making me really consider some of the real ones too (I'm trying to now invest in some more classic staples that I know ill have for years)

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO  make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 




















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook