OOTD / LIGHT FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

June 12, 2017

stucco pink washed twill shirt - Topman (click here)
washed black oversized vest - Topman (click here)
light wash blue ripped spray on jeans - Topman (click here)
marne lace loafer - Topman (click here)

As it gets more into summer, I've started shifting my wardrobe into lighter colours, light layers and also unexpected shades that I wouldn't necessarily go for before, but somehow really work to create tons of styling opportunities. Ive been eyeing these jeans for some time but could never find my size but i snapped them up as soon as they came in and I'm really glad I did! Pairing them with tan/pink tones works really well due to the lightness and slight edge with the shredded knees, and then grounding it with washed black makes it almost holiday inspired (the joys of packing items that don't necessarily work together but get pulled off somehow).

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos!

ALSO make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 








Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook