OOTD / NOT TODAY FT BOOHOOMAN, ALL SAINTS, TOPMAN AND YEEZY // IYAAJAY

June 26, 2017

not today embroidered cap - BoohooMAN (click here)
hiruma crew tee in jet black - All Saints (click here)
black dungarees - Topman (click here)
yeezy boost 350 V2 - Yeezy x Adidas (click here)

You know somedays when you just want something comfy to wear but you also want to look somewhat put together, well this is probably my go to lately. I didnt realise how much wear I would get out of these dungarees but they're such a versatile easy piece that goes with 3/4 of my wardrobe which is also a real winner. Pairing with an oversized tee adds to the comfort level but also adds in that streetstyle that everyone loves but sometimes try too hard to pull off, its all about ease guys! When I want to be comfy too, I tend to not man bun my hair and usually just leave it down so I thought I would throw my new snapback into the mix with the embroidery detail which adds a little bit of a humour. My go to shoes for this type of look has to be my Yeezys because, I kid you not, they are the most comfortable trainer I've ever owned due to them being so squishy and flexible, plus they always look amazing with everything too! Ive been trying really hard to get hold of some other Yeezy items too for that perfect street style look so anywhere that has it, let me know!

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

ALSO make sure to keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm really trying to put in some more variety and effort into how I show off these looks on there and id love for you to see this too! 

Im so happy with how my last weeks blogpost was received (If you've not seen it, check it out here) which also amazingly got featured on Topmans instagram too! (check it out here and make sure to click the link in the bio to shop my look)





        





       








Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice outfit! :)

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    spiked-soul.blogspot.com

    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook