OOTD / CAMO FT BERSHKA AND APPLE // IYAAJAY

July 19, 2017

camouflage denim jacket - Bershka (click here)
t-shirt with side cords - Bershka (click here)
42mm space grey with black sports band watch - Apple (click here)

Ah that holiday was exactly what I needed, so now I'm refreshed  and back to creating the content I love best. Whilst I was away, I visited Barcelona, mostly the Maremagnum shopping centre located in the marina at the end of Las Ramblas, where they have a huge Bershka. Now Bershka isn't usually a brand that i gravitate towards but currently, they have tons of street style inspired pieces which I fell in love with, especially these two pieces that I picked up for less than 40€!

First off is this denim jacket which is something that I feel that everyone should have in their wardrobe as its a true staple, but this one has a real twist. The whole back has a huge amount of embroidery, a big trend for this summer and the seasons ahead, and also is a great transitional piece for the cooler temperatures.  I love the fact its a slightly boxier fit but is still incredibly comfortable without losing style points!

Next up is the side cord tee, which Id been pondering ever since Zara (Bershka's sister company) debuted them during the SS17 collection which I loved but never managed to track down before they put them in the sale so I was super happy to see they had them back in a little bit more me colour palette (yep, I'm so tempted on getting the white one too) as they add that extra dose of edge whilst also being a great staple basic.

Surprisingly I didnt pick up much on holiday, so I decided to finally take the plunge and treat myself to the Apple Watch after having the Nike Fuelband for over 3 years and felt like it was time to step my wristwear game up. I opted for the larger screen size in the space grey (I'm a sucker for matching items) so it still fits in with my love of minimalism but also new tech.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.





















Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook