OOTD / WIDE LEG FT ALL SAINTS AND DIOR HOMME // IYAAJAY

August 07, 2017

pico trousers - All Saints (click here)
jefris oversized tee - All Saints (click here)
blacktie sunglasses - Dior Homme (click here)

Smarter wear doesn't have to be boring. There, I said it. Everyone fell into that bandwagon of relying on the same pieces but Ive finally broken that rule and gone the total opposite way. With the 90s trend becoming huge again for AW17, oversized smarter wear is becoming a key trend such as cropped trousers in a wider leg and more oversized styling to draw it together. 

Both these pieces are from All Saints and pair effortlessly within my wardrobe which is now a huge key part in my purchases after clearing out my wardrobe for the 2nd time this year (yep, i know, I'm a hoarder) The oversized tee looks amazing paired with super spray jeans and boots for a more indie take on dressing, and the wide leg trousers will look great paired with an oversized sweatshirt and Vans for a newer take on street style without looking too try hard.

What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.














Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook