OOTD / CHECKMATE FT TOPMAN // IYAAJAY

October 16, 2017

red & black check skinny cropped smart trousers (click here) from Topman

Ive really embraced the cropped trouser silhouette of late, and really ran with my options. Whether its a cropped smart jogger, wide leg almost culotte style or these skinny trousers, i can't seem to get enough of them.

When these hit down at work late last week, I instantly fell in love with them and knew I had to have them instantly. I would never of gone with this print before, but theres something about them that drew me in, i think it was probably the autumnal colours that can easily be paired with the wardrobe essentials. For this set of photos, i chose to pair it a simple white oversized tee, my Rayban glasses and a pair of suede loafers for a more day to day take on smarter dressing. I think pairing this with a chunky knit, a light denim jacket and some classic white trainers would also look really cool and I can't wait to try it out!










What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook