OOTD / SUPERCUT FT LORDE MELODRAMA MERCH, TOPMAN AND ALLSAINTS // IYAAJAY

October 02, 2017


shearling coat - Topman (tan version available again here)
black super spray on jeans - Topman (click here)
mar boots in black leather - All Saints (click here)
supercut tee from Lorde's Melodrama tour merch

A lot can change in a week. Yep, I said goodbye to the blue hair, even though I loved it, the upkeep was insane and felt that it was the right time for a change, so I switched it up for a rose gold shade which I'm really into and its perfect for this time of year. As well as this change, I went to my first concert in about 10 years (yep I know, I know) which was Lorde at the Brighton Centre. I absolutely love Melodrama, and was pretty pumped to see how it would be live, and I wasn't disappointed. Lorde is incredible live and really knows how to put on a visual show too. I couldn't leave without getting some merch as I do love a band tee so picked up the one that linked to my fave song on the album, Supercut, which was also so amazing live.

















What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook