OOTD / CYBER MONDAY FT ALL SAINTS AND TOPMAN + TATTOO UPDATE // IYAAJAY

November 27, 2017

marcel crew jumper by All Saints (currently 30% off)
mar boots in black leather by All Saints (currently 30% off)
super spray jeans in black by Topman (whole site currently 20% off)

im so sorry its taken me a long time to create new content for on here, but if you work in retail you'll know that its been Black Friday, now moved to Cyber Monday, where its been flat out madness with deals a plenty everywhere and huge queues to boot.

Now Im pretty happy i can just click onto brands I love and confidently buy pieces I know that'll work for me but also that I can get on a great deal such as the Marcel crew by All Saints which I had my eye on but the original price was a tad eyewatering so I was pleasantly surprised to see it up for 30% off which meant I HAD to snap it up this time before it sold through (at the time of writing this, theres only 2 sizes left online). Same thing goes for the Mar boot which i impulse bought at the beginning of the season due to low stock, are now also 30% off too. Topman took it one further and had 30-50% off selected lines in store but then offered 20% off everything online (that wasn't already in the 30-50% deals) which means you can grab my staple jeans for £32 which is a pretty good bargain considering how well they hold up.







Plus, on my only free day last week, when I should of been creating content (I know I know but wait for it) I was actually getting tattooed again by the lovely Gee Hawkes, who not only is an incredible artists but is also one of the sweetest people ive ever had the chance to meet so I totally trust her when it comes to my tattoos. Ive now had 3 done by her and I love how much they fit into my style without being too out there. I found my first one (which ive now had for over a month and is properly healed) didnt actually hurt so I knew that these shouldn't be too bad either. The inner arm one, a wave in a circle, which I love the meaning for (what goes around comes around) didn't actually hurt too bad, id say like a 2 out of 5, but the lighting bolt by my wrist really hurt surprisingly and id say rating a 4 on the pain scale due to it being on the bone. Im not planning anymore yet, but I'm always thinking of new ideas for the next ones!




What do you think of this look? What would you pair these pieces with? Let me know below or on social media using #IYAAJAY or tag me in your inspired photos.

Until next time,

Jay



PREVIOUS POST // SNAPCHAT 'IYAAJAY'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook